- 2 Blades
- 5 Carbide tipped two tooth chippers (230.999.23)
- Shim set
CMT thoroughly researched the shortcomings of “standard” dado sets in order to understand what cabinetmakers required most from an “ideal” dado.
The result was the Dado Pro Set, designed with the following features:
- Anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material.
- Splinter resistant cuts in veneer plywood, melamine and soft + hardwoods.
- Five chippers (4x1/8” - 1x1/16”) keep the cut flat and virtually free from tear out.
- Shim sets included for cuts between 1/4” and 13/16”.
- Ideal for underpowered saws.
Safety Precautions: always use both outside blades. Carbide teeth should never come into contact with each other.
Safety precautions: always use both outside blades. Carbide teeth should never come into contact with each other.
Drawing refers to inside blades.
LH = Left blade.
RH = Right blade.