DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY FROM THE DATA SUBJECT
- Articles 13 and 14, paragraph 1 of the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) requires to inform the interested party, in case of direct and indirect collection of his/her data, regarding the fundamental elements of the processing, specifying them in § 1, lett. a / f. The undersigned company wishes to fully adhere by informing you that:
1-A) THE Data Controller is C.M.T. UTENSILI S.P.A., located in PESARO 61122 (PU), VIA DELLA MECCANICA S.N. - CHIUSA DI GINESTRETO - TELEPHONE NUMBER: +39 0721 48571 – PEC (Registered e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org E-MAIL: email@example.com, with a branch in 46470 Catarroja - VALENCIA (SPAGNA), Calle 25/31 Poligono Industrial, Tel. 0034 96 1274500 – E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
1-B) Data processing methods
The processing may be carried out using both IT and manual tools, observing all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
1-C) The data is collected for the following purposes:
- carrying out the obligations arising from a contract of which you are a part or to fulfil, prior to the execution of the contract, your specific requests;
- fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, community legislation;
- customer management (customer administration, contract administration, orders, shipments and invoices, reliability and solvency verification);
- management of litigation (contractual breaches, warnings, transactions, debt collection, arbitration, legal disputes);
- sending advertising material;
- promotional activities;
the legal basis of which is founded:
- upon your express consent for one or more specific purposes;
- on contractual or pre-contractual requirements;
- on legal obligations to which the undersigned company is subject;
1-D) The recipients or any categories of recipients are
- banks and credit institutions;
- debt collection companies;
- law firms;
- insurance companies;
- IT equipment maintenance/repair companies;
- professional firms and/or companies and/or associations of companies and entrepreneurs who provide us with certain accounting and/or tax services, professional training, etc.;
- agents and/or representatives of CMT UTENSILI spa.
2-A) The retention period for personal data regarding customers found in the paper and/or computer databases for the purposes referred to in point 1 D above) is as follows:
- for pre-contractual processing, at the request of the interested party in order to draw up the contract or the commercial offer, required by current legislation (3 years);
- for contractual obligations, required by current legislation (10 years);
- for data that may be needed during litigation, required by current legislation (10 years);
- for legal obligations, (10 years);
- for marketing and promotional purposes, sending of advertising material, required by current legislation (3 years);
- for users of the telematic services (12 months).
2-B) You are informed that you have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify it, to delete it, to limit or oppose the processing of data concerning you and the right to its portability.
2-C) Since our processing also has a legal basis regarding your consent (Article 6, § 1, letter a or Article 9, § 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
2-D) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
2-E) Providing your data:
- is mandatory by law, therefore your refusal to disclose your data will make it impossible to fulfil the contractual needs;
- is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract, therefore refusing to disclose your data will make it impossible to fulfil the contract;
- could be used to send advertising material and/or carry out promotional and marketing activities, as a result, your refusal to disclose your data will make it impossible to send this material and/or carry out promotional activities.