Yet another practical solution for making box and finger joints easily and quickly. This set contains two identical blades featuring 24 teeth and 5/8” bore. This not only offers the distinctive advantage of producing 1/4” grooves
with the use of one single blade but also extends the groove to 3/8” thickness by laying the two blades upon each other, with no setting and shims needed.
The set highlights:
- Excellent and precise cut on soft and hardwood for fine joinery;
- Only one cutter, instead of two, is required for producing 1/4” thick grooves, no longer two;
- 3 shims for adjustment after re-sharpening;
- You will need to lay two cutters upon each other for making 3/8” grooves;
- Long-lasting performance.
U.S. Patent n. D621155.
The set includes:
- 2 blades 1/4" kerf
- 2 shims 0.004"
- 1 shim 0.012"